Opening a company in Croatia
Are you in the need of opening a company in Croatia but not entirely familiar with requirements and how the whole process works?
Starting from basics like having Croatian personal identification number (OIB), Croatian headquarters address… there are many requirements to meet and things to know about in order to successfully open and run business in Croatia.
Start with us! At Ste-pa accounting and bookkeeping, not just do we know the process, we did it many times throughout 25 years in business. We guarantee you a tailor made experience and process designed for specific needs of your business type.
We are excited to have you as a client!
Our services go beyond core accounting and bookkeeping services and are at your disposal in a timely and professional manner to support your business.
Our clients enjoy:
- Consultations and advices free of charge
- Tailor made services to suit your business needs
- Best of our 25 years of know-how and professional network in Croatia
- Online Accounting and bookkeeping – no need for your physical presence, also no software needed from your side
- Fast and resourceful communication and problem-solving
- High ethical and professional standards